The term "systems management" refers to the concept that business networks are not just a collection of computers, but are hardware and software designed to work together to accomplish established business objectives. Only by managing the network as a system can information be protected and business risks and associated costs minimized.
In the systems management view, design based upon the client's business objective serves to provide maximum uptime with minimum hassles. The client data should be available with maximum simplicity and minimum delay.
Dolce Vita is used in a variety of roles for network administration, including use by organizations who already have full-time admin staff. Often we provide specific expertise or are used to execute specific projects for the IT staff. For smaller organizations we often serve as the outsourced IT department. In this case we often free up staff members, owners, or managers to focus on their core mission. These organizations realize that the benefit of highly experienced IT personnel outweighs the cost and risk of less experienced oversight.
Having an outsourced IT group can be of tremendous assistance during times when staff are overwhelmed with ongoing business operations, or in those cases where specific knowledge sets are required. This allows the owners, managers, and staff to focus on their business' core mission.
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- International project management experience
- IT management experience in manufacturing, insurance, benefits admin, information tech, and healthcare environments
- We effectively tie together efforts of diverse sub-contractors
SPECIAL IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Short- or long-term projects
- IT infrastructure upgrades, server and workstation replacements
- Migrations from physical to virtual and hybrid environments
- Transitions to cloud-based infrastructure including hosted servers, hosted Exchange and a wide range of other environments
- Windows 2008 and 2012 migrations (both Small Business Server and Standard)
- Information security deployments including firewalls, offsite disaster recovery implementations
- VIrtualized Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and server virtualization projects
- wireless systems integration and security
- WAN and VPN projects
- LAN design and installation
- Certificate system configuration / installation
- Multi-factor authentication, biometrics, token systems
- Business relocations