Downtime costs a great deal of money...lost productivity and user aggravation cost cash flow!
How much is it costing you? Be aware of the costs of any IT-related downtime!
Does your business have chronic IT problems? If so, monitoring can help locate the underlying issues. Killing off chronic issues saves you money!
Sempreon Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) is a service which DVITS uses to automate the management of client networks. Sempreon RMM allows us to monitor and report on nearly any Windows server or workstation as well as firewalls, switches, and wireless systems. Software or services such as disaster recovery, antivirus, Exchange email, or SQL and Pervasive SQL databases can also be managed.
The intent of this capability is to report on and isolate problems before they impact users. Sempreon RMM generates real-time alerts in the event of developing problems. The system also produces weekly and monthly reports which illuminate typically slowly developing issues such as disk drives which are filling abnormally quickly, or processor usage or memory usage which is abnormal. Thus we can schedule remedial work outside of normal client working hours due to the fact that the system allows us to remotely access network devices.
For our clients Sempreon RMM is a nearly invisible system which saves numerous hours of administrator and consulting time. For those clients with in-house IT staff, the reporting and alerting eliminate time and hassle by proactively identiying issues. For those clients without IT staff it reduces consulting time (and costs) substantially. Sempreon RMM's proactive stance makes networks more reliable and predictable.
While monitoring of servers and workstations is important, the system also provides for managed print services. The system alerts and reports on printer issues from toner cartridges to drum and feed issues. For a small office in an urban area this is not especially valuable. But for larger organizations with dozens or hundreds of printers, or facilities in rural / remote areas it is critical to determine service issues automatically instead of waiting for a nursing unit or manufacturing group to call once the printer is down. In rual areas it allows the facility to order toner online using ground delivery at vastly lower rates than shipping overnight.
For clients with complex environments it allows us to generate tickets on any issues uncovered and prioritize the remediation work to be done. Organizational downtime is a huge factor for SMB's, causing work stoppages, delivery delays, and loss of reputation...Sempreon RMM reduces downtime issues to make your business more productive and profitable.
DOLCE VITA'S SEMPREON RMM:
- Proactive system management which vastly reduces operating costs
- Reduces administrator hands-on time for managing their network - this allows your IT team to focus on the projects which drive revenue up and costs down!
- 24x7 network monitoring / reporting / alerting advises on issues, often before users are aware of problems - the alerting ensures users are not arriving for work with the Internet or a server down
- Automated weekly and monthly reports provide detailed insight on network performance and developing issues such as abnormally full hard drives, developing hard drive problems, heavy memory usage, etc. - allows for planning and prioritization of upgrades and replacements
- Email systems and databases are continuously monitored resulting in higher reliability
- Multiple web sites can be monitored for performance including corporate websites, intranets, etc. - if your corporate website goes down or your web host has problems, you know immediately!
- Anti-virus, anti-SPAM, and disaster recovery backups are centrally monitored...restores can be automatically tested!
- Microsoft Windows patching is automatically managed based upon the client's unique requirements
- Sempreon automatically runs tasks such as disk defrags and temp file removal to keep systems clean and running fast
- The client has 24x7 access to both the monitoring and the help desk ticketing systems securely from the Internet
SEMPREON IMPROVES UPTIME AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Small and mid-sized businesses are extremely sensitive to network downtime...in 2013 alone we have reduced downtime for multiple clients to under 0.5%. In 2012 we reduced three of our new clients an average of over 200 hours documented downtime annually...in 2015 we are doing even more!
- When critical events, services, or logs indicate a problem we are automatically notified. Our notifications allow us to have client personnel or IT staff alerted as well.
- Fewer "emergency issues".
- Less organizational disruption
- Tech work can be scheduled more easily outside of work hours
- Windows and application patching is automated
- Knowing about device issues and capacity problems early allows issues to be solved before they impact users!
- Sempreon managed services can be used whether you have internal IT staff or not
- The client has access via any Internet connection to all details concerning their site including trouble tickets, reports, performance measures, and hardware/software inventories